Sunday, November 15, 2009

Corporate Life #2


Here it is, Corporate Life #2. Basically I wanted to establish the Ninja in an office setting so I thought why not start off with a job interview. Now I don't know about you guys, but from my work experience, Human Resources are always the most screwed up people. Go figure seeing as how they are the ones that interact with everyone. Basically for the Ninja, the interview was simple. Kill the HR guys ex-wife and the jobs is his. Whether or not the Ninja actually does it will remain a mystery...it's one of those let the reader decide what happened type of things. Deep eh?
Okay and I know this is what you've all been waiting for, the original drawing. Notice how much more freakier the HR guy looked. Tyrone decided to clean him up a bit and make him more presentable.



Cheers everyone.

-Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment