Thursday, December 10, 2009

Corporate Life 3

Ah yes, the soon to be famous Corporate Life #3. Before every post comes up on Corporate Life, I tend to show it a few lucky individuals to get a general consensus...and boy was this one all over the map.

Tyrone himself even suggested a revision to it, which in the end I agreed with. For all your viewing pleasures, here is the final strip followed by the original one.


Here we can see the punchline from the Sasquatch as being 'My penis is bigger than yours"...random yes but it's all in the name of character building for our big furry friend. You'll get to see more of him in the near future and his obsession with his member.

Okay here was the original proposed strip.

When I first wrote the original cartoon, I thought it was funny, but apparently not everyone else shared my sense of humor. I guess I'm the only one who finds clubbing a baby seal with an appendage funny. Tasteless humor, yes and guaranteed to spark controversy to all those animal rights activists out there.

And as always here was the original and spectacular hand drawn piece of art.





Well that's a wrap everybody. Until next week where we promise you.....ZOMMMMBIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment