Thursday, November 5, 2009

Corporate Life #1 Commentary

So the entire basis of Corporate Life #1 was to introduce the Ninja character and connect him to the readers. Oh and yes...to also have one male call another a bitch. Seriously, I don't know why but it's funny to me. Go up to the first male you see and call him a bitch. I'm laughing, aren't you?
Moving on I decided what better way to set up a scene with a Ninja than in a dojo and of course you can't have a dojo without a Master, thus the Ninja Master was born. A man with many wise words including calling his pupil a 'Son of a bitch'. Haha, funny funny.

Okay for those that have not seen it yet, here it is.

Artwork was done by Tyrone McCarthy and its fantastic as always. Here's the original just to throw it in there. I had no clue what I was doing while drawing but for some reason I had the the beard for the Ninja Master grow out of his mask. Tyrone was faithful to the source material and thus he went with the bearded mask as well. Crazy stuff.


Alright, I'm out. Peace bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment