Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Corporate Life #4 Director's Commentary




I like Zombies, what can I say? Who doesn't? Ever since watching Dawn of the Dead and playing Resident Evil video games, I've had a healthy obsession with them, so of course naturally we needed a Zombie in Corporate Life.

Help me in welcoming Dave the Zombie to the wonderful world of Corporate Life. He's basically the 'nice guy' at the office. Everyone has one of those 'nice guy' friends, you know the one I'm talking about. He's the guy you ask for favors all the time such as covering your ass when you make a mistake, or grabbing you a coffee when you're too lazy to stand up from your seat. I like nice guys. I'm not one myself, but I like them.

So Megan Fox, what can I say about her? If anyone deserves to get eaten, it's her. I know what you're thinking you perverts. Anyways Tyrone did a hilarious job in capturing Megan Fox's head. Funny funny stuff, but that's because I wrote it. Hahaha.

No go and do something productive, like telling your friends about us.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment